You must be 13 years of age or older to install or to use the Maxima Apps Apps. If you are at least 13 but not yet 18 years of age, please have your parent or legal guardian review this EULA with you, discuss any questions you might have, and install the Maxima Apps Apps for you. NOTICE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS: By granting your child permission to download and access an Maxima Apps App, you agree to the terms and conditions of this EULA on behalf of your child. You are responsible for exercising supervision over your children's online activities. If you do not agree to this EULA, do not let your child use the Maxima Apps Apps or associated features. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe that he or she is using the Maxima Apps Apps, please contact us.
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this EULA, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license, to access, download and install the most current generally available version of the Maxima Apps Apps on a single, authorized mobile device that you own or control solely for your lawful, personal, and non-commercial entertainment use.
1. Restricted Use. You may not rent, sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, assign, copy (other than a single copy for your own backup purposes), or in any way transfer or grant any rights to the Maxima Apps Apps or use the Maxima Apps Apps for the benefit of any third party. Unless permitted under the applicable mobile platform terms, you are prohibited from making the Maxima Apps Apps available over a network where it could be downloaded or used by multiple users. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual device or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Maxima Apps Apps, except to remove our Maxima Apps Apps from a mobile device which you own or control. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of our services. You may not modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any Maxima Apps Apps, or attempt to do so for any reason or by any means. You may not access, create or modify the source code of any Maxima Apps Apps in any way. You do not have the right to and may not create derivative works of any Maxima Apps Apps or any portions thereof. All modifications or enhancements to the Maxima Apps Apps remain the sole property of Maxima Apps.:
2. Maxima Apps Apps Updates. We reserve the right to add or remove features or functions to existing Maxima Apps Apps. When installed on your mobile device, the Maxima Apps Apps periodically communicate with our servers. We may require the updating of the Maxima Apps Apps on your mobile device when we release a new version of the Maxima Apps Apps, or when we make new features available. This update may occur automatically or upon prior notice to you, and may occur all at once or over multiple sessions. You understand that we may require your review and acceptance of our then-current EULA before you will be permitted to use any subsequent versions of the Maxima Apps Apps. You acknowledge and agree that any obligation we may have to support previous versions of the Maxima Apps Apps may be ended upon the availability of updates, supplements or subsequent versions of the Maxima Apps Apps. You acknowledge and agree that we have no obligation to make available to you any updates, supplements or subsequent versions of the Maxima Apps Apps.
3. Access. You must provide at your own expense the equipment, Internet connections, devices and service plans to access and use the Maxima Apps Apps. If you access an Maxima Apps App through a mobile network, your network or roaming provider's messaging, data and other rates and fees may apply. You are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the Maxima Apps Apps from your device. Downloading, installing or using certain Maxima Apps Apps may be prohibited or restricted by your network provider and not all Maxima Apps Apps may work with your network provider or device. We makes no representation that the Maxima Apps Apps can be accessed on all devices or wireless service plans. We makes no representation that the Maxima Apps Apps are available in all languages or that the Maxima Apps Apps are appropriate or available for use in any particular location.
4. Purchases & Cancellation Rights. (i) Where you purchase from a third party: Certain Maxima Apps Apps are available for purchase from a mobile platform owner (e.g. Apple or Google) and/or will allow you to make an in-application purchase. Payment for such purchases may be processed by third parties who act on our behalf or directly by the mobile platform owner. (ii)Subscription Services. Certain Maxima Apps Apps on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store will allow you to obtain the benefit of the application on a subscription basis. Payment for such a subscription (which may be for example daily, weekly, monthly, tri-monthly or yearly) may be processed in the application, by third parties who act on our behalf or directly by the mobile platform owner (e.g. Apple or Google). Free trial subscriptions may be cancelled at any point up to 24 hours before the expiry of the free trial (Apple) or at any time before the end of the trial period (Google). See below in paragraph 6 ("Trial Periods") for further information. You can cancel a subscription service at any time during the subscription period via the subscription settings in your iTunes or Android account. The cancellation will take effect after the last day in the relevant subscription period. See above in paragraph 4 ("Purchases & Cancellation Rights") for further information. (iii) Trial Periods. Certain of our subscription services on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store may from time to time be offered for a fixed period of time on a free-trial basis. You are free to cancel a free-trial subscription at any time via the subscription setting in your iTunes or Android account. Please note: your free-trial subscription will automatically renew as a paid subscription unless (a) auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free-trial subscription period (Apple) or (b) you cancel before the end of the trial period (Google). (iv) Coins in the App Environment. Through your use of Maxima Apps Apps, you may accrue virtual "Coins" that may be used and virtually spent in the App environment. Coins are a limited license right distributed at our discretion, may only be used with respect to virtual items and services made available in the App environment, and are not redeemable for monetary value. In addition to the Coins that you may virtually accrue, you may also purchase Coins. Payments for Coins may be made through an in-app purchase (more details about which can be found here). Please note: we may limit the number of Coins or the total monetary value of Coins that you may purchase at one time, or over a given period of time, in our sole discretion. Newly purchased Coins credits may not be available for immediate use. If you make any unauthorized purchases of Coins, or if any of your purchase of Coins leads to charge-reversals, chargebacks, disputed charges, dispute fees, or any allegation of payment fraud, we may terminate your account, with or without notice, in our sole and absolute discretion. All purchases of Coins are FINAL and non-refundable, except in our sole and absolute discretion. Once you purchase Coins, you cannot return them. If your account is cancelled or terminated by you or by us, for any reason, you will lose and forfeit any outstanding Coins The virtual items that you may virtually acquire or use in the App environment are a limited license right granted by us and you do not acquire any ownership right to any such virtual items. We may terminate such license right and withdraw or discontinue any virtual item in the Site environment or may remove your right to use any particular virtual item or service. Any exchanges of coins for virtual items are non-reversible. The virtual items that you may virtually acquire or use in the App environment are a limited license right granted by us and you do not acquire any ownership right to any such virtual items. We may terminate such license right and withdraw or discontinue any virtual item in the Site environment or may remove your right to use any particular virtual item or service. Any exchanges of coins for virtual items are non-reversible. Aside from the limited license to use virtual items or services as described above, you agree that you will not gain any right, title or interest whatsoever in the Coins, or virtual items or services, and that you may not trade, sell, transfer or transact Coins, or virtual items or services in any manner except as permitted in the App environment. You may not sell or trade the time taken to accrue Coins. Any transaction in Coins or virtual items or services via online auction sites or other channels outside the Services is strictly prohibited. You may not use cheat programs, including non-Maxima Apps Apps software programs, to accrue Coins or virtually acquire Coins. We may immediately terminate your account if it comes to our attention that you have accrued, virtually acquired or used Coins in any non-permitted manner.
Maxima Apps Apps allow you to enjoy various features, functionalities and services, which may change from time to time (collectively, the "Maxima Apps App Functions"). The Maxima Apps App Functions are provided by us and third party suppliers who offer content and/or services in conjunction with or through the Maxima Apps Apps (the "Third Party Partners"). Maxima Apps App Functions may provide you with location data for basic navigational purposes only and are not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither we, nor any of its Third Party Partners, guarantee the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of location data displayed by any Maxima Apps App.
1. Third-Party Services and Content. The Maxima Apps Apps may integrate, be integrated into, bundled, or be provided in connection with third-party services, advertising, feeds, and/or content. If you are installing an Maxima Apps App that includes third party services and third party content, such services and content are subject to such third party's terms of services and privacy policies, which may be found on the relevant Third Party Partner's website. Maxima Apps Apps may provide access or links to Third Party Partner websites or resources. We have no control over such websites and resources, and you acknowledge and agree that Maxima Apps is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse nor is responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Maxima Apps shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content (as defined below), goods or services available on or through any such website or resource. Maxima Apps will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and Third Party Partners. 2. Access to Third-Party Services and Content through Maxima Apps Apps. All services, advertising, feeds and content, including without limitation, all data, links, articles, graphic or video messages and all information, text, software, music, sound, graphics or other materials ("Content") made available or accessible through an Maxima Apps App, whether publicly available or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the entity or person from whom it originated. You hereby acknowledge and agree that by using an Maxima Apps App you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable in your community. You agree to accept all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content. Under no circumstances will Maxima Apps be liable in any way for any Content created by or originating with entities other than Maxima Apps, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any such Content, or for loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the transmission or posting of such Content by means of an Maxima Apps App.
Maxima Apps Apps, like other consumer technologies, may not be 100% secure. By accepting this EULA you acknowledge and accept that the Maxima Apps Apps and any information you download or offer to share by means of an Maxima Apps App, may be exposed to unauthorized access, interception, corruption, damage or misuse, and cannot be regarded as 100% secure. You accept all responsibility for such security risks and any damage resulting therefrom. Further, you are solely responsible for securing your mobile device from unauthorized access, including by such means as using complex password protection and, for Android users, enabling device encryption in your settings. You agree that Maxima Apps shall not be liable for any unauthorized access to your mobile device or the app data thereon.
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the Maxima Apps Apps, please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual for reference.
The Maxima Apps Apps, including all design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio-clips, video-clips, artwork, graphic material, code, content, protocols, software, and documentation provided to you by Maxima Apps are Maxima Apps’s property or the property of Pixster Studoi’s licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademarks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws relating to Intellectual Property Rights. "Intellectual Property Rights" means, collectively, rights under patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret laws, and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights recognized in any country or jurisdiction worldwide, including, without limitation, moral or similar rights. You may not delete, alter, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice we or Third Party Partners have placed on or within the Maxima Apps Apps. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to Maxima Apps and its licensors. The Maxima Apps names, logos and affiliated properties, are the exclusive property of Maxima Apps or its affiliates. All other trademarks appearing on any Maxima Apps App are trademarks of their respective owners, and the use of such trademarks shall inure to the benefit of the trademark owner. Our partners or service providers may also have additional proprietary rights in the content which they make available through an Maxima Apps App. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained in herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
1. You are solely responsible for any Content you contribute, submit or display on or through your use of the Maxima Apps App(s). It is your obligation to ensure that such Content, including photos, text, video and music files, does not violate any copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights. You must either own or have a license to use any Content that you contribute, submit or display. 2. Maxima Apps respects and expects its users to respect the rights of copyright holders. On notice, Maxima Apps will act appropriately to remove content that infringes the copyright rights of others. Maxima Apps reserves the right to disable the access to Maxima Apps Apps or other services by anyone who uses them to repeatedly infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others. If you believe an Maxima Apps App, or elements, infringe your copyright rights. Please ensure your communication includes the following:
3. Objectionable Content. Maxima Apps may also act to remove Objectionable Content. The decision to remove Objectionable Content shall be made at Maxima Apps’s sole discretion. "Objectionable Content" includes, but is not limited to:Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, or libelous,
4. Content Screening and Disclosure. We do not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all Content. However, our representatives may monitor Content submission through the Maxima Apps Apps, and you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the submission of any Content. We have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content. We may access, preserve or disclose any of your information or Content (including without limitation chat text) if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to (i) respond to claims asserted against us or to comply with legal process (for example, subpoenas or warrants), including those issued by courts having jurisdiction over us or you; (ii) enforce or administer our agreements with users, such as this EULA; (iii) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, providing the app services or engineering support; (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of Maxima Apps, its users, or members of the public or (v) to report a crime or other offensive behaviour.
5. Ownership of Content You Submit. Unless otherwise set forth at the point of submission, you retain ownership of all rights in any Content that you submit, through your use of the Maxima Apps Apps. However, you grant us permission to use such Content in any way we see fit, for instance for the purposes of promotion of the Maxima Apps Apps. If, at our request, you send submissions (such as contest submissions, polling questions) or you send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, or other information (collectively, the "Submissions"), such Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Maxima Apps. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Maxima Apps, and Maxima Apps shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, IAC shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions. You hereby assign to Maxima Apps all right, title and interest in and to the Submissions and you hereby waive any moral rights (and any rights of the same or similar effect anywhere in the world existing now or in the future created) relating to the Submissions in favour of IAC and its assignees, licensees and designees.
6. Repeat Infringer Policy. Maxima Apps may terminate a user's access to the Maxima Apps App(s) if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
7. No Intended Third Party Beneficiaries. Except as otherwise set forth herein, no third party is an intended beneficiary of this EULA.
Your rights under this EULA will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice from Maxima Apps if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. You understand that Maxima Apps, in its sole discretion, may modify or discontinue or suspend your right to access any of our services or use of any Maxima Apps Apps at any time. Further, Maxima Apps, with or without any reason, may at any time suspend or terminate any license hereunder and disable the Maxima Apps Apps or any of its component features. You agree that Maxima Apps shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or disabling of the Maxima Apps Apps. Promptly upon expiration or termination of this EULA, you must cease all use of the Maxima Apps Apps and destroy all copies of Maxima Apps Apps in your possession or control. Termination will not limit any of Maxima Apps’s other rights or remedies at law or in equity and any Supplemental Terms of this EULA shall survive termination or expiration of this EULA for any reason.
To the extent this is permitted by applicable law, all Maxima Apps apps are provided on an "as is," "with all faults," and "as available" basis, and you use them at your sole risk. subject to applicable law, Maxima Apps, on behalf of itself, and its affiliates, licensors, distributors, vendors, agents and suppliers, expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty arising under the sale of goods acts 1893 and 1980, usage of trade, course of conduct or otherwise. without limitation, Maxima Apps makes no warranty that the Maxima Apps apps will meet your requirements, that they will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that the results obtained from the use of the Maxima Apps products will be accurate or reliable, or that the quality of the Maxima Apps apps will meet your expectations. Maxima Apps assumes no liability or responsibility for any property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Maxima Apps apps; any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from Maxima Apps apps or servers; any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through Maxima Apps apps by any third party; or any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Maxima Apps apps. the entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Maxima Apps apps remains solely with you.
Maxima Apps expressly disclaims all warranties relating to products and/or services provided by third party partners.
some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. in such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties. this disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement.
notice regarding call recording feature: certain Maxima Apps apps may allow you to record phone conversations on your android or ios device. some local, state, federal or international laws prohibit the recording of third-party audio without all parties' consent to such recording. you are solely responsible for compliance with all local, state, federal or international laws regarding call recording and obtaining any necessary consent. in no event shall Maxima Apps be responsible to you or any third party for your failure to comply with local, state, federal or international laws regarding third-party audio recording.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you expressly understand and agree that Maxima Apps shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Maxima Apps has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Maxima Apps apps; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party; or (iv) any other matter relating to the Maxima Apps apps. in no event shall Maxima Apps’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Maxima Apps app. the foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose. if any of the exclusions set forth in this section is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, then all such express, implied and statutory warranties shall be limited in duration for a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first access the Maxima Apps app, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Maxima Apps, its parents, affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the Maxima Apps apps, your violation of the EULA or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. you agree to immediately notify Maxima Apps of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
The Maxima Apps Apps and the underlying information and technology are subject to US and international laws, restrictions and regulations that may govern the import, export, downloading and use of the Apps. You agree to comply with these laws, restrictions and regulations when downloading or using the apps.
Maxima Apps does not represent or warrant that the Maxima Apps Apps or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. We may limit the availability of the Maxima Apps Apps, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. without regard to conflict of laws principles, shall govern all matters relating to or arising from this EULA, and the use (or inability to use) the Maxima Apps Apps. No failure or delay by Maxima Apps in exercising any right, power or privilege under this EULA will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under this EULA. If any provision of this EULA shall be found unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE Maxima Apps APPS MUST COMMENCE WITHIN THREE (3) YEARS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.